It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.


-Henry David Throeau


Welcome friends!

I'm Tracy and this is my blog. It's a mix of photography, art, writing, and life as I see it in 2011. Enjoy!
This week's photo challenge at I Heart Faces is black.   I took this one of Isabel this week.  She humored me and I'm so happy to have some recent shots of my sweet baby girl.  She'll be 11 in January.  Such a wonderful age.  I wish I could freeze time and keep her this way forever.



Here's the link if you want to join in with an entry of your own!     I Heart Faces Photo Challenge





9 comments:

Rebecca Cox Photography said...

Wow - this is simple stunning! I love the softness of the processing.

Kara Abbey said...

fabulous image! love the light & WOW does she have pretty eyelashes!

audleeenough said...

absolutely dreamy, absolutely love it! light processing expression - all awesome.

fiddlehead said...

Absolutely gorgeous.....

LJ said...

She is so beautiful. I love her freckles.
Oh, yes, and the photo is beautiful too. ;)

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous - her eyelashes are amazing!!

Jasmina said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She is so lovely. This picture is perfection.
My baby is 11 right now. I would like for him to stay 11 forever.
Minus the puberty... : )

Siiri said...

this is so beautiful!

kolmekertaakolme.blogspot.com

Post a Comment