Traffic craziness (GPS estimate to hotel 4 minutes... actual time- 1.5 hours)

Times Square (check. Couldn't go to NYC and not check it out)
Ferris Wheel in Toys R Us Times Square (they were almost closing and not very busy so the girls got an extra long ride... Ez excitedly showing me they've gone around ten times and counting)
Staten Island Ferry/Statue of Liberty fun (even better it was free!)
911 Memorial







6 comments:
NYC is on my list of places I want to visit before I die, but my hubs being somewhat of a country boy does not share my enthusiasm.
So glad I found your blog. Your pics are gorgeous. Here's a link to mine if you care to check it out. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/
Gotta go to NYC! The 911 Memorial looks beautiful..must check it out. Thanks for the photo's Trace...keep 'em coming!
Makes me want to go even more!! Gorgeous pics Tracy looking froward to seeing more.. :) xx
Every time I see trip pics, I want to go- wherever it is! Looks like a fun trip!
Glad to hear you had a fun getaway!
Looks like so much fun!!! Awesome pics. NYC is on my bucket list:)
Post a Comment