It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.


-Henry David Throeau


Welcome friends!

I'm Tracy and this is my blog. It's a mix of photography, art, writing, and life as I see it in 2011. Enjoy!

NYC In Pictures - Part 2

I haven't picked up my camera since we've been home.  We've been busy with the girls' classes, play dates,  cleaning and the never ending renovating of our house.  We're making progress.  So much so that Ez had a look at the basement and said "Uh oh... don't tell me we're moving!"  This is our third house and each time we finish one, we seem to move before we get a chance to enjoy it.  We have no plans to move right now (but you never know!).   For now we're focusing on finishing up and enjoying what we've accomplished.

I've been feeling okay.  Not great but not horrible so I'm happy.  Lots of appointments coming up, then more waiting.  Typical.

I still have a few more NYC pictures to sort through but here is Part 2 of our trip (in pictures).

Greenwich Village (so much fun to walk around and people watch).  Had the best pizza.  The girls wanted to go back and explore some more but we ran out of time.






MOMA.  Tops my list for most fun.  Matisse, van Gogh, Monet.  All free on a Friday night.... sigh.  Next time I will pay to spend more time and avoid the crowds but for this trip it was perfect.







5 comments:

Misty said...

Terrific photos! Gorgeous.

LJ said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous pics! I love them all!

Erica LRP said...

Wow wow wow wow!!! Beautiful Tracy!! I'm jealous of all your travel adventures. What a different (and wonderful) feel the NY photos bring! You are just rockin' "lifestyle" photography!

Tanya said...

Gorgeous photos Tracy, love them all! One day I hope to experience NYC for myself! xo

Ange said...

What great pictures and memories!

Post a Comment