It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.


-Henry David Throeau


Welcome friends!

I'm Tracy and this is my blog. It's a mix of photography, art, writing, and life as I see it in 2011. Enjoy!

Slice of Life

This week's photo challenge at I Heart Faces is "Slice of Life".

This image is from a family day at the beach.  It was cold but the sun was shining and it was such a beautiful day so the girls, Darin and I bundled up and drove an hour to the closest beach to make the most of it.  The girls were laughing and playing and  Ringo (our pup) was having a great time trying to keep up with them.  We were the only ones there and we stayed until the sun went down.

This is the kind of image I strive to take often and want my girls to have to look back on.  It makes me smile. 




Here's the link if you want to join in with an entry of your own!     I Heart Faces Photo Challenge





9 comments:

SillyHille said...

Both the girl and the dog look to be having the time of their lives! :)

Rachel @ Simple Girl said...

What a great beach photo! I love all the footprints!

Krista Campbell said...

I love this image. What an awesome memory you have captured!

Tanya said...

Your girls will have beautiful memories to look back on! Looks like they're having a blast! I love having the beach to ourselves.. although it very rarely happens here!

Amy said...

Oh I love this - what great capture. Looks like a fun memory!

Shannon said...

This is great - very cool!

Lollidale Farm said...

What a fun image!! I can see a story in it!

j o n i said...

Tracy--what a beautiful picture! What beach did you guys venture to? Oh, how we miss the beach....please, share! xo

christine said...

Tracy it was soooooooo GREAT to finally meet you today at the market. Your girls are darlings :)
I want to thank you for coming to talk to me. It was truly wonderful to meet you.(and your family). Your blog is amazing along with all the pictures you take. Take Care, drop into say HI anytime :)

Post a Comment