It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.


-Henry David Throeau


Welcome friends!

I'm Tracy and this is my blog. It's a mix of photography, art, writing, and life as I see it in 2011. Enjoy!

Sun flare

This week's photo challenge at I Heart Faces is sun flare.   I had a few to choose from (love sun flare!)  but this one is pretty special to me. 



Here's the link if you want to join in with an entry of your own!     I Heart Faces Photo Challenge





14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm TOTALLY in love with this photo! It's just so moody and mysterious! The processing really made this simple photo into such art! BEAUTIFUL job!

LJ said...

I LOVE this photo! I especially love how they are holding hands. :)

Tanya said...

Wow Tracy this photo is amazing, from the sunflare to the pping & everything in between... just beautiful! xx

shannon*bear said...

Oh goodness, this is just lovely! Excellent job, love the black and white take!

Panodoras Box said...

its beautiful x

Mindy said...

gorgeous!!

Panodoras Box said...

just followed you x lovely blog

check by mine if you like...

www.herstylediaries.blogspot.com
www.sineadlally.wordpress.com

Cecily R said...

Beautiful. Truly.

Valerie said...

Saw this on iheartfaces Facebook. Wow what a powerful sun flare shot! Love the processing!

Laura said...

WOW. Gorgeous!!!

Annie Bananie said...

I am so happy iheartfaces posted this photo on facebook. This photo is so beautiful and so is your entire blog!

tangie said...

this is just gorgeous -- love love love it!

Alisia K said...

just love this.

Anonymous said...

This picture is so positively beautiful. I just love it. WOW! Congratulations on being a winner last week. So well deserved.

Post a Comment