My big girl (isn't she pretty?) and a burst of fall colour in the garden. Love love love these colours.
I think I'll print some of these off and hang them on my walls. Despite taking probably thousand of photos a year, I rarely do anything useful with the pictures I take. I think it's time to change that! I've been drooling over all kinds of beautiful photo walls on Pinterest over the last week or so and I finally feel like I have some ideas for my walls. If anyone can recommend a great print lab in Canada (or one that ships to Canada for a reasonable rate) I'd appreciate it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love the pictures! And yes, your big girl is gorgeous!
photo labs:
I have tried WHCC and the options and quality are great; the colours come out true. But I find it a tad expensive. Lately I have just been getting prints at the Superstore and am rather impressed by them. Quality is fine, and the colours are a bit more vibrant than I upload. I am impressed with the black and whites there too; there is no colour cast to them like a pinkish tone you'd get from WalMart when they try to print black and white in colour. The 4x6's are ready almost overnight, the larger ones take a bit longer maybe a week, and you don't have to pay up front, you get to pay when you pick them up - which to me is awesome since I don't really want to put a few cents on my credit card to pay for them online when I only get one photo done. So if you're like me and start a photo wall that you will change as my daughter & nieces are growing, these cheapo prints at Superstore are great.
Love the blog btw, the layout and the nice size of the images displayed.
Post a Comment