It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.


-Henry David Throeau


Welcome friends!

I'm Tracy and this is my blog. It's a mix of photography, art, writing, and life as I see it in 2011. Enjoy!

November Walk

Our schedule over the last month has been hectic.  Darin was away in New Jersey for a couple of weeks doing some training and he ended up stranded there in the hotel without power for a few extra days because of the hurricane.  I'm glad the damage wasn't too bad where he was staying and he made it home safe and sound.  My heart goes out to all of the people along the coast who lost their lives, homes, family members and to those who are still without power as the temperatures continue to fall.

Here at home we're dealing with problems that when put in perspective aren't really anything to worry about at all.  The girls are once again involved in far too many classes and programs.  If we spent any more time "socializing" them we'd have no time for school.  I'm not complaining though, they're happy, healthy and having fun and that's what's important to me.   Sunday was the first day our family has had off together in over a month.  It was a beautiful day to be outside.  We went to the park and then took the dog for a hike along the river.  I love being outside in the late fall and hiking with the smell of fallen leaves and pine needles.  I'm so glad our girls love spending time outside as much as we do.



3 comments:

LJ said...

Beautiful as always!

ButterflyEffect said...

Lucas and I went for a beautiful 2 hour walk along the river behind the seminary last week. I wish my photos looked like yours, sigh. They are gorgeous as always!

Ange said...

Beautiful

Post a Comment