It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.


-Henry David Throeau


Welcome friends!

I'm Tracy and this is my blog. It's a mix of photography, art, writing, and life as I see it in 2011. Enjoy!

Playing in Photoshop

I'm ready to sit down and learn how to use Photoshop.  With a book.  Very unlike me.  Everything I've learned up until now has been through trial and error or by looking up something specific online and learning how to do it.  I have a working knowledge of Photoshop and that's worked well for me up until now but I'm ready to try something new.   I don't want to be slowed down by my lack of knowledge.   Can anyone recommend a good book or online course?  


2 comments:

LJ said...

I have an ebook, but can't be motivated to read it yet. I am taking an online course soon though. Want me to let you know what I think of it when I'm done?

Ange said...

So pretty...I love this picture!

Post a Comment