Well one of them at least. Ez was the only one who would let me take her picture. I think she's pretty cute. We have a lovely green space behind our house and right now it's full of frogs and lush green grass. It's still quite wet from all the rain and Esmé likes to walk through the field in her bare feet squishing her toes in the mud. The frogs are so loud at night that we have to shut the back window if we want to have a conversation. Once in a while one will even try to sneak in the house. I don't mind. I like frogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Your sweet girl is simply gorgeous! the green space looks so lovely! cheeky little frogs trying to get inside! Hope you're doing ok today, keeping you in my thoughts & prayers! xxx
Oh that's Chris's favorite sound.."peepers" he calls them. We take rides out on the logging roads at camp to a little place we call the "frog bog" and turn off the engine and just listen to all the different sounds. I remember when we were at Lake Lasata that the frogs sounded different than the ones in Vermont and Chris was intrigued. He'd love having them right out the back door. Have a great time at camp Trace! xoxo Steph
I've never thought about liking or disliking frogs, but that one on your window looks like a cool dude. :) Have fun at camp!
Ez is gorgeous! I just love her freckles. Love the pics. Reese would be jealous of all those frogs, and the freckles (as she wants to "grow" some of those).
-Laura
Beautiful girl Ez is!
Post a Comment