It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.


-Henry David Throeau


Welcome friends!

I'm Tracy and this is my blog. It's a mix of photography, art, writing, and life as I see it in 2011. Enjoy!

Last post of 2010...

My last official post of 2010.

While there is much of this year I'd like to forget,  I'm spending tonight focusing on all that was positive and happy in 2010.   These are the times I want to remember.

Here's one of the many happy days...



4 comments:

Trisha said...

Tracy these photos are gorgeous!! I love your blog too :)

Steph said...

Love seeing Sonja and the boys and you guys together. Happy New Year to all!

LJ said...

Gorgeous photos. Those look like some pretty nice highlights of 2010. :) Have a happy and healthy 2011.

Sonja said...

Love these pictures. Thank you for taking them!

I didn't realize you had a new blog. I love it!

Post a Comment